Becoming a Bimini Sharklab MEMBER is more than just a donation, it is a commitment to supporting shark research, conservation and education.
By giving as much as you can afford every month you are enabling the staff, students and volunteers at the Bimini Sharklab to continue carrying out shark research at the highest level. Any and all levels of monthly gifts is greatly appreciated. See below for what your membership supports - based on giving for a minimum of a year.
- Give a once-off donation of your chosen amount to help support our provisions and research equipment.
- Giving $2 a month will help support us tagging up to 5 juvenile lemon sharks.
- Giving $5 a month will enable us to go out and tag a great hammerhead with an NMFS dart tag.
- Giving $10 a month will allow us to carry out 2 of our monthly longline surveys.
- Giving $50 a month will allow us to purchase and insert an acoustic transmitter into a subadult lemon shark AND track it for 5 days!
â€‹We hope you will help us continue our work!
Tax Deductible — The Bimini Biological Field Station Foundation is a Florida not-for-profit corporation and all donations are tax deductible as appropriate by law.